Hot off the press! Your Oct-Dec 2017 issue of SibNews is filled with information, news, photos, and even a recipe you’re going to love! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
The feature story is about Katie and Kristie Carlsen, sisters who live together and really help one another get through life. While not originally what either of them planned, they are having a great time living in the community together. Read about what it takes to be a caregiver sister and the rewards they both enjoy.
Other news includes:
- Tips for Caregivers Sibs
- A Letter of Thanks from an Adult with Disabilities to Her Sibs
- Calendar of Oct-Dec 2017 Events
- Recipe for Super Fudge Brownies (great for allergen sensitive)
- Photos from Summer Camps!
Click to GET YOUR COPY
We are so excited about the July-September 2017 issue of SibNews. Check it out!
See articles about:
- Cover story: Jenni Oeftger shares her story about how growing up with her brother helps her be a better teacher.
- Teen Sibs take on leadership roles and careers
- Enjoy Noah’s Monsterous Cookies
- Gratitude changes lives
- Calendar, events, fundraisers, games… and LOTS of PHOTOS!
READ MORE ONLINE
DOWNLOAD APRIL-JUNE 2017 SIBNEWS for more information, calendar of events, and more