1:30 – 2:45 Congressman Mike Gallagher moderates a panel featuring:
- Dr. Jacqueline Borthwick – Licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the diagnosis of autism and developmental delays.
- Shannon Knall – Autism Speaks Wisconsin Policy Chair and Special Education Advocate, focused on working to create and implement sound legislative policies in support of people living with autism, and their families.
- Harriet Redman – Executive Director of Wisconsibs, an Appleton based organization working to support siblings of people with disabilities.
- State Senator Roger Roth – Senator representing the 19th Senate District, which includes much of the Fox Valley.
- Jackson Schipper – Student at Appleton North High school with autism, who advocates for the importance of early intervention and inclusion.
3:15 – 4:00 Keynote Speaker: Judith Ursitti, Autism Speaks Director of State Government Affairs and mother to two children on the autism spectrum.