Disability Advocacy Day
Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Must be registered. No Walk-ins permitted.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center,
One John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI
Disability Advocacy Day is designed to connect you with your legislators so you can talk about issues that matter to you. You are the expert in sharing how legislative policies affect YOU and people with disabilities in their everyday lives.
JOIN US! Make certain your voice is heard!
Official Site for Disability Advocacy Day: www.survivalcoalitionwi.org
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
- 9:30 Check in: Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison stop by Voting Resource table.
- 10:30 Briefing on Survival Coalition’s current issues, planning time and lunch
- 12:15 Rally at the State Capitol, Hamilton Street Entrance (3 blocks away)
- 1:00- 3:00 Attend Legislative visits
- 3:00-3:30 Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol
REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING FEBRUARY 1.
Registration opening soon!
- Everyone MUST register to participate
- Use your HOME/VOTING address to register.
Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.