This is your opportunity to have some fun with those cute little marshmallow treats by using them to create a scene or picture. Share your creation by taking a photo and email it to us to enter the Siblings Are My Peeps contest. Here’s more detail:
1. Think of a scene that depicts “Sibling Fun”, the theme of the 2016 WisconSibs “Siblings Are My Peeps®” contest. This could be a family portrait, favorite memory, holiday tradition, etc.
2. Bring your scene to life using a shoebox, plate, or comparable item (not to exceed 24” by 24” deep by 24” tall) and those adorable marshmallow Peeps®. Melt ’em, mold ’em, manipulate ’em, dress ’em up, whatever you need to make your scene awesome.
3. Take photos of your scene. Then, email [email protected] to submit. Attach no more than two photos of your scene. Your pictures must be .jpg, .jpeg or .png files. Your email should also include:
- Names, ages and home town/state of all who helped create the scene.
- Phone number and e-mail address (not for publication).
- Title of your scene. (Extra points for cleverness of course.)
- 2-4 sentences about your creation or its significance.
**Be sure to include all of this information, or your entry will not be considered** (NOTE: Don’t disassemble your creation after you take your photo because if your entry is selected as a semi-finalist, it will be displayed at the Siblings Day Celebration April 8th.)
4. Photo submissions are due by Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Five semi-finalists will be announced Monday April 4th. Semi-finalist winning entries need to be delivered to the WisconSibs office, 211 E Franklin St. (second floor), Appleton, WI by April 6 by 4:00 pm. Winners will be on display at the Siblings Day Celebration on April 8th in Appleton, WI.
5. The Peeple’s Choice Award is the top award and will be chosen from the semi-finalist winning entries by guests attending the Sibling’s Day Celebration event on April 8th at the Building for Kids, 100 W College Ave, Appleton, WI 54911, starting at 5:30 pm.
6. HAVE FUN! Semi-finalists will each win a free “Sibs are my Peeps®” shirt. The Peeple’s Choice winner will also receive a shirt in addition to recognition at the Siblings Day Celebration event on April 8.
No purchase necessary to participate. Entries created by children 13 or under must be submitted by a parent or guardian. Read more details