Sibling Saturday at the Building for Kids
Dec 18, 2021 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
This special day welcomes children ages infants – 12 years with disabilities, their siblings, and parents/guardians/grandparents to play at the Building for Kids Children’s Museum.
The event is organized by WisconSibs and is FREE. Families have access to all museum exhibits and can
explore the museum freely during this play session. Come enjoy the museum and participate in these special features:
Misty the puppet
- Sibshop for children ages 6-12 who have a sibling with disabilities (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- Parent information and First 5 and other local early childhood resources (1:00 pm – 3:00pm)
- Meet the author of ‘I Love You Marylou’, Ruth Schmeckpepper
- Children’s story readings
- Meet ‘Misty’ the puppet and her friend Lori
This event is free to families of children with disabilities, but registration is required and COVID precautions are limited to 100 people.
All visitors to the Building for Kids must sanitize hands upon arrival. Masks are required for all visitors age 3 and older. No food or drink is allowed in the museum at this time.
What are Sibshops?
What is a Sibsack?